Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any crossdressers have thier makeup done at an Ulta counter?

I am thinking about it but am worried about having it done out in the open.Any crossdressers have thier makeup done at an Ulta counter?
i have never had it done in puplic, but used to know a professional that would come by and do mine at my house. that was really cool, because there is no way i could ever have done that good of a job. i looked hot when he did my make upAny crossdressers have thier makeup done at an Ulta counter?
i have taken my crossdresing boyfriend to mac for makeovers for a few years and they do not judge or comment on why. they do wonderful jobs and my boyfriend looks beautiful when they finish. for me it is just like having my own doll or another girlfriend
Hello, Sara.


I think every crossdresser would share your worry there - quite understandably, too.





Good luck!
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream