Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone ever done their makeup at macy's (in mac counter)?

Did u like it? If u did, wat did u ask them to do? I'm asking cuz ima do my makeup there on friday for my 8th grade prom. So plz help? :)Has anyone ever done their makeup at macy's (in mac counter)?
I have gotten my makeup done at MAC many times!! I LOVED IT every time! But it you have to buy $75 worth of mac products so maybe you should wait until a high school prom or wedding or a different special time. But if you do decide to do it just tell who ever is doing your


make-up what your dress looks like or bring a picture of a celebrity's make-up you like. They will know what to do and you will look LOVELY!! Well I hope this helps and enjoy your 8th grade prom!!!!Has anyone ever done their makeup at macy's (in mac counter)?
I had mine done at Belk and I ended up looking like my grandmother; hideously ugly blue eyeshadow and lots of bright pink lipstick.





Best of luck to you though.








*I'd like to mention that the lady that did my makeup was a sixty year old black woman.
Quite honestly I'd save your money and just do your makeup yourself. You're only in 8th grade? If you go to the MAC counter they're going to put so much makeup on you, you'll look ridiculous.
im a professional makeup artist


i can answer this question and many more!


check out my blog and leave a question with a comment!


http://dramaqueen-makeupartist.blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream