Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do the makeup artists at the mac counters in the mall do prom makeup for free?

or do they charge?


and if they do how much is the average rate?Do the makeup artists at the mac counters in the mall do prom makeup for free?
You have to call in advance and reserve your appointment. They charge $50, but you get that back in products that you choose. You also should bring cash to tip the artist for their time, as they don't make commission off their sales.Do the makeup artists at the mac counters in the mall do prom makeup for free?
I think it is around $40 - 60 and it is redeemable in product. So you can get your lipstick and stuff for touch ups.
I dont think so but they do a really good job... its worth it youll look prettyful!!!!!!!! they charge like 100 but they really know how 2 do your makeup with face structure... thats what they study 4 lol!!!! the average rate is like 60-100 good price!!!!


This one time they did barbie loves mac I absolutely LOVE IT (It was green and pink and purple-120 lashes and everything thats my favorit so far JUST LOVED IT!!!!)
Hmmm....well I know that if you just go to the mall, they'll try a bunch of makeup on you for free, cuz then you end up buying the products. But I'm not sure about prom makeup...you'll probably have to pay. About $100? Not sure though...
Nope they charge like $40.00 or something like that..
I never heard of Mac I know that there is a Merrill Norman .I don't know if they charge! But your better off putting make up on your self! Models like me knows how to do it your self! And when its done it looks like a Pro did it I know I been told this before!From Men and Women! Surf the web for places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream