Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting makeup done at the clinique counter?

I booked an appointment at clinique for the free product test... I booked it on prom day so i dont have to get it professionally done for prom..


DID ANY OF YOU GO TO ONE OF THESE?


DO THEY ACTUALLY PUT FULL MAKEUP ON YOUR WHOLE FACE ?? OR JUST HALF ??BECAUSE IM GOING TO PROM AFTER AND I DONT WANT TO LOOK WEIRD.





LIKE: FOUNDATION, POWDER, BLUSH, EYESHADOW??Getting makeup done at the clinique counter?
Yeah they would do it. Some would try to do half of your face and ask you to do the other half, but if you refuse, they'll just do your whole face. They work on commission after all, and want to please you. They may ask you to buy a lip gloss they used on you or an eyeliner. It depends from counter to counter. One of the times I went to a clinique makeup counter requesting a makeover, the woman said I will have to buy everything from foundation to eyeshadow save the 3-step...I just said I am not interested and walked away.Getting makeup done at the clinique counter?
I got my prom makeup done at a Clinique counter in Carson Pierre Scott. Yes, they do everything! They cleaned my face, applied moisturizer, applied foundation, powder, blush, everything. I even took a picture of my dress so that they could match the eyeshadow and they also apply eyeliner along with mascara (they ask you first though). I also got some free samples, holler!
Rest assured, they WILL NOT only do half your face. I don't know where that myth arose from, maybe that's how it was done in the 80's, but they do your entire face, whatever you want done. Be specific in your requests. And please buy something afterwards, those women work on commission. If you wouldn't walk into a salon and try to get a free haircut, then don't walk in there and try to get a ';free'; makeover.
yeah they'll do anything you ask for





but i would do that if i were you on the DAY OF


because i went to get a free trial once (a few months b4 grad) and they lady made me look like a friggen clown


you don't wana not like it and then have to go to prom looking really bad...


schedule before hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream