Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do i have to pay to get my makeup done at a M.A.C counter or pay a tip??

if you buy $30.00 worth of M.A.C makeup then you get a free makeover. I asked the lady that same question at the M.A.C. counter, and that is what she told me. if you DO NOT buy at least $30.00 of M.A.C makeup then YES you DO have to pay. Even if you do not have to tip them.... i would suggest that you do because it would be rude if you didn't. I hope this helped =)Do i have to pay to get my makeup done at a M.A.C counter or pay a tip??
i had to pay. i just learned how to properly use makeup, i bought over $50 of M.A.C. cosmetics.Do i have to pay to get my makeup done at a M.A.C counter or pay a tip??
Usually you have to buy some products. For Belks you have to buy two products from the counter you get it done at. Just call them and see what they say.
no and NO there paid already not on commission so ask for a free one, no tipping needed
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT M.A.C. IS BUT ALWAYS LEAVE A TIP. YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED AND GET V.I.P. TREATMENT.
If you buy product (I dont know what country you're in...) they will usually do your make up for you.


If it's just a consultation, dont expect them to do full face makeup.


If I can remember... I had to buy two products, then they did my makeup.


So realistically, you don't have to pay anything, as long as you buy the products.
back when i went to prom it was 35 dollars i think or 35 worth of product. something like that!
#1 the only mac artists that make commission work at Nordstrom's, the rest work on an hourly rate.


#2 It depends if you go to a free-standing MAC store or a department store. Free-standing MAC stores charge a fee for applications-$50 for an application and $90 for a lesson. Department stores will sometimes charge a minimum purchase, so you will have to commit to buy some products to get your makeup done. In a free-standing store you get your makeup done in a back room and the artist gives you 100% of their attention. At department stores the artist will have to step away and help other customers. That is the difference in price! No tip required. They are not a salon, they sell makeup so the best tip is always to buy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream