Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting makeup done at MAC counter at Macy's?

I am in a wedding this summer. I was wondering if I go to the MAC counter in Macys'...will they do my makeup there to give me ideas how to do it for the wedding day, write it down so if i want to purchase it all to wear the day of the wedding.... I've never got my makeup done by anybody so i dont know if they do that or not.





and also, if i dont buy anything today but go back later to buy it, do i have to tip??Getting makeup done at MAC counter at Macy's?
You have to buy a certain $ amount of product to get the makeover for free. However, if you like the makeover you may even be able to get the phone number of the person that did your makeup (if you like it) to reapply on your wedding day.Getting makeup done at MAC counter at Macy's?
You have to buy things to get a makeover but you can tell them what you want or just say ';oh well im going to be in a wedding and I dont know how i should do my makeup'; and then they will show you products and mast of the time they will ask if you want to try it on so deff. do that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream