Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup counters at macy's?

Ok so how much would it cost to get makeup applyed by one of the ppl at the makeup counters at macy's?





I heard it's free and i also heard you have to buy $50+ worth of makeup...so if I go to m.a.c and just buy the prep+prime could I get my face done?Makeup counters at macy's?
I went to Macy's before my high school graduation and the women did it for free. I didn't have to buy any makeup after either. I guess it depends where you live though. Makeup counters at macy's?
WELL I GO ALL THE TIME FOR MAC APPLY.


IT MAY BE FREE;; DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE;, OR IF THERES SOME COME OF SPECIAL.


BUT USUALLY IT DEPENDS WUT U GET.. I GET A FULL FACE AND I PAY $35


...


AND I HAVE MOST OF THEIR MAKEUP SHADOWS..


BUT.. GO AHEAD TO A MACYS AND CHECK IT OUT
Usually Clinique and stuff will do it for free if its not for an event, but it is for an event you have to buy a certain amount of products.
Victoria's secret also does it but they may not do it in ur area. I live in NYC.
Call and ask...I don't get why people put questions like this on here, it's so simple for you to find out by calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream