Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do makeup counters at macys offer samples?

I'm heading to the mall tomorrow but there isn't a Sephora there. The samples I'm talking about aren't the ';Spend 27.50 and get a free value set';s, I simply mean the little containers that Sephora gives you of whatever you're sampling.Do makeup counters at macys offer samples?
Here's my tip and hopefully you'll find it useful. Go to the counter where you want to buy something and look for the product you want. Ask the sales person if they have a sample of it so you can take it home and try it out before buying it because you're not sure if it will be compatible with your skin. FYI, they don't have samples of all their products, but here's crossing my fingers for you that they will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream