Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will department store makeup counters do the makeup for a 15 year old for homecoming?

I would not recommend, but if you do be careful who you choose. The make-up ';artists'; tend to go overboard. Also they may require you to purchase a certain amount of merchandise. You can also go to Sephora or Bare Minerals if there is one in your area.





Sephora is my favorite and they tend to do a more natural look.Will department store makeup counters do the makeup for a 15 year old for homecoming?
The idea behind makeup counters is that they want you to buy a product. If you go in there for a ';free'; makeover with no intention of buying anything, I doubt they would. I've used the MAC makeup counter before for a special occasion. I believe if you spend $50 in product they do a makeover so I set up an appointment where they knew they would be doing my makeup and I would be buying the makeup from them. I imagine most makeup counters have a similar deal and maybe cheaper or have a lower purchase requirement.





Another option was just to ask them, some of the employees may be independent cosmetologist and would maybe do it on the side, but you wouldn't get the makeup which is handy for re-applying throughout the night. Will department store makeup counters do the makeup for a 15 year old for homecoming?
Most likely! As long as you have the cash.


Sometimes an adult, but usually just the money :)
yes =]


ulta.
They did it for the Joker...so I don't see any problem of them doing it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream