Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How old would you have to be to work at a makeup counter?

I am 15 and I live in CA (if that helps at all with the different laws and whatnot) and I really want to work at a makeup counter, like the MAC or Lancome ones in Nordstrom and Macys.


Yes, I know some of you are probably thinking who wants a 15 year old doing their makeup


but I know that Im good at it, older people compliment me and they actually think Im older than 15 and that I'm very mature for my age


Supportive answers would be much appreciated because this is something that I would really want to pursue and grow with


Ok so would anyone know about how old you would have to be to work at a makeup counter?


Thanks :)How old would you have to be to work at a makeup counter?
You have to graduate high school first, love.


And after that you have to go to cosmetology school.





As for MAC, they require behind counter team members to not only have the cosmetology degree from an (at least) two year college but you also need a teaching or art degree.How old would you have to be to work at a makeup counter?
Darling, you do not need any kind of license to work behind the counter, believe me that's what i want to do also.


I have a family member that has worked a department stores for almost 25 years now. You do have to be 18 an graduated, but they will give you the training necessary to work behind the makeup counter.Well I know at Cinique and Estee Lauder they do. Become good pals and a frequent costumer so they will know you in the furture if you decide to go there.
many require you to go to beauty school. otherwise, 16-18
18
18
I would think 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream