Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting makeup done at MAC counter at Macy's for a wedding?

I am in a wedding this summer. I was wondering if I go to the MAC counter in Macys'...will they do my makeup there to give me ideas how to do it for the wedding day, write it down so if i want to purchase it all to wear the day of the wedding.... I've never got my makeup done by anybody so i dont know if they do that or not.





and also, if i dont buy anything today but go back later to buy it, do i have to tip??Getting makeup done at MAC counter at Macy's for a wedding?
Yes they'll do it for you. Make sure you get a good staff member to do your makeup (like the manager) so they don't screw up the shades. I've never tipped.Getting makeup done at MAC counter at Macy's for a wedding?
I would suggest you make an appointment at the MAC counter. When you go ask for suggestions and also put in your own input to what you're going for as far as your make- up is concerned, and they will tell you the colors they use for your face as well as the price,but when i went you would have purchase at least $50 worth of make up.
I love mac? I do my make up with them everytime i have an event . they just make you buy 50$ dollars worth of product and they do it for free. They will show you step by step too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream