Saturday, December 5, 2009

A counter makeup lady suggested borghese to clear up the little impurities on my skin does that work?

I have combination skin, and my temples get oily sometimes. I have mild acne. Anyone have any experience with borghese that could help? I'm willing to pay their prices for effectiveness.A counter makeup lady suggested borghese to clear up the little impurities on my skin does that work?
no way that doesn't work at all you will get worse acne because of it!!!! Trust me!A counter makeup lady suggested borghese to clear up the little impurities on my skin does that work?
Ohhhhhhhh no, please its too heavy you will find yourself with more acne because this line is formulated more so for a maturing skin. I can happily recommend something for you that is fabulous. Bee-Luscious Cosmetics, you can only get it from the manufacturer Bee Royal Products they are in Phoenix Arizona. The product I would recommend is the papaya enzyme line it is wonderful then moisturize with the hydrating cream concentrate. You will be so happy and for the little acne just use the medicated acne treatment spot cover. You can yahoo search bee royal products and you will be amazed t the results..Good Luck
colon cleansing can literally cure acne. I know, it is kinda gross, but it cures lots of ailments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream