Saturday, December 5, 2009

How many women have went to a make up counter and used makeup samples ?

Do you know the Health Risks involved ?How many women have went to a make up counter and used makeup samples ?
I don't, because I personally think it's unsanitary. It's also been documented to be a breeding ground and repository of germs and bacteria, all of which you can pick up from using shared samples, especially in counters where the salespeople are not too diligent about cleaning the counters and the samples. Then, there are the customers themselves, who cough, sneeze, don't wash hands after using the bathroom,... and so on. There are several ways in which makeup samples can get contaminatedHow many women have went to a make up counter and used makeup samples ?
Never that is disgusting, I used to do it when I was a kid. Never will I do it again.
Ew, no way. I go to Sephora and buy it. If I don't like it, I just return it.
have tried perfumes from testers, not anything like creams or lipsticks directly on skin. i suppose it is not hygenic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream