Saturday, December 5, 2009

If you go up to the makeup counter at the mall will they give you a free makeover?

i heard that if you walk up to the makeup counter at the mall they give you free makeovers. what do you say? and will they really give you a free makeover? do you need to buy something afterwards?





Thanks =]If you go up to the makeup counter at the mall will they give you a free makeover?
..Seriously?





If I was a worker there I would put a ton, and ton of makeup on people.





BAHAHAHA.If you go up to the makeup counter at the mall will they give you a free makeover?
They will ';show'; you the products by putting them on your face. They would like it if you buy something b/c alot of times they work on commission but you are not obligated to buy. Some times you need an appointment but if they are not busy they will do it when you walk up.
at certain stores they will give you a free makeover. it depends on the store. you should ask the person at the makeup counter if they have free makeovers. i know that ulta does but i dont know if there is an ulta near you. you should also ask if you have to buy something. you probly will but it all depends on the store. you just have to ask. there is no real answer that i know of other than this. i hope this helps. ttyl :)
Well, in the malls that I go to... Yeah, free make-overs. They want you to see how well their products work, and how good they make you look, so they give you a free make-over. It's supposed to make you want to buy the product afterwards, but where I go, they don't force you.
Well, if you ask what would look good on you...they'll show you their products and put some on you, they would be hoping that you like it enough that you would buy something from them... Personally, I would be embarrassed and feel rude If I didn't buy anything afterward.
They've never done that to me. Hey, umm, friend, listen? My question hasn't gotten any answers yet and I'd really like some, so please answer this? It's a really interesting question....





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
THEY ONLY DO HALF OF YOUR FACE! YOU HAVE TO PITCH A FIT TO GET THEM TO DO THE OTHER HALF. LOL





You don't have to buy anything, but they obviously want you to.





You're lucky if you get someone who actually knows what they're doing. Sometimes they don't. :)
they will try to get u to buy something but u really dont need to. make sure before u get the makeover and u will have nothing to worry about. i got one at estee lauder and they made me look like a hooker so be careful where u go to. lol
THEY ASK U IF U WANT TO TRY IT SO YEA I GUEZ


WEN I WAS LITTLE AT KOLHS AND A VICTORIAS SECRET THEY HAV THOSE SAMPLES N THEY HAV Q-TIPS N A LOT OF STUFF TO TRY I WAS LITTLE SO I USED TO GIVE MYSELF MAKEOVERS WHILE MY MOM SHOPED ITS FUN SO YEA U CAN TRY IT THEY USALY ASK YOU THOU
I asked Clinique to do that once and they did. I went back like a week later and they said they recognnized me from last week. lol
Why didn't you ask this in the makeup category?
I got a makeover but a also spend over $100 so yeah.. you get the picture..lol
If they give that to you, you obv. have to buy somthing afterrr.
Ask
I wouldnt know.
makeup? not a chick.....but seems like they wouldn't do that....not in every mall any way....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream