Saturday, December 5, 2009

I recently visited a makeup counter and put lipstick samples on my hand and I broke out!?

I noticed that I had several bumps near my wrist and it itches every now and then, is there a cream I can use to get rid of the rash?I recently visited a makeup counter and put lipstick samples on my hand and I broke out!?
GROSS! At least you didn't put it on your lips!





Maybe try some Benedryl cream.I recently visited a makeup counter and put lipstick samples on my hand and I broke out!?
Try taking some benadryl and put some neosporin or vitamin E on it. Make sure not to irritate it. It will probably become worse if you do.





Answer mine in return please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…


or


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
ewh..


how was putting it on your hand going


to help determine anything..


let it dry off


%26amp;%26amp;peel itself


if its an infection dont make it moist


or greasy
use calamine lotion.
the person who used them previously probably had some sort of disease.


go to a doctor!


i would :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream