Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I describe this makeup to the people at the makeup counter?

I want to know how to put it on a certain way, so I figured they could show me how (it's free right?) and tell me which products I'd need to buy. I'm either going to Sephora or MAC, maybe tell me which one is better too?





Oh and as for the makeup I want it sort of like this girls', but not as extreme, since this'd be my first time wearing makeup in public. xDDD


http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9109/44鈥?/a>How do I describe this makeup to the people at the makeup counter?
You can print out a pic and show them, but I would say that it's heavy black, really thick, and covers the whole eye lid as well as a bit of a liner at the bottom. Very gentle almost nude lips, and a very smooth, light tan/pale facial complexion.How do I describe this makeup to the people at the makeup counter?
Tell them you'd like a punky smokey eye. I also don't recommend going to the MAC counter unless you like INTENSE makeup. I worked at a MAC counter for a few years and the artists are supposed to do heavy makeup. Most of the makeup we do looks awesome in photographs and on the runway but most people cannot pull it off in every day life. You should go to Sephora.
they usually do give the advice for free, but will try and sell you something at the end of it. they will more than likely tell you the best colours for your skin tone and things like that. they can show you how to apply the eyeliner like the girl in the pic, its up to you how thick you put it on!
Smokey eyes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream