Friday, December 11, 2009

Which department store makeup counter has the best service?

I do not have the best skin (very dry and a bit of acne) so I want some assistance picking out some products for my skin and some makeup colors for my wedding day. The day of my sister will be doing my make since that is what she does professionally but I want to have the products for her to use here already since she is making a 6 hours flight. Which makeup counter would you say you get the best service at? Does it vary by department store as well (are the people any better at Nordstroms than Macys?)? Or should I go to a store like sephora or ulta?Which department store makeup counter has the best service?
i have personally dealt with belks they are ok and macys is great also, i have also bought several things from sephora which i really love , they have a great site www.sephora.comWhich department store makeup counter has the best service?
i love the benefit counter at macys, they're really nice/friendly


and have great makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream