Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is your favorite hangout at the makeup counter? If so which one?

I like Chanel, Estee laudr, and Guerlain, and sometimes Shishedo and Clinique.


don't know about the creme mer junk, Retin-A is provenIs your favorite hangout at the makeup counter? If so which one?
Why do people hang out a make up counters?Is your favorite hangout at the makeup counter? If so which one?
No i do not like to hang out at the make-up counters. But i do like to go to Mac %26amp; buy my things, then i am on my way.
Chanel, Clinique and Mac are my favorites, I love hanging out at them, if the make up artists are any good.
Chanel
Chanel............
It surely is! I am also a fan of Shiseido. Also South Korean SK Cara is a good one too
MAC
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream