Saturday, December 5, 2009

You know how you have to spend $50 at the MAC makeup counter to get you makeup done? Well what if...?

What if I buy the makeup and decide I dont want it after all and want to return it all (unopened of course) ?





Is that bad?You know how you have to spend $50 at the MAC makeup counter to get you makeup done? Well what if...?
Hi!


Actually that's only on the weekends (the consider the weekend fri-sun)


So if you call and book ahead of time for monday through thursday, the makeover is free!





However, if you've already bought the makeup and decide you don't like it, you CAN return it, or you can swap it out on makeupalley.com





But if you get it done, I HIGHLY suggest buying what they used on you, it's guaranteed to match you, plus they can help show you how to apply it :)You know how you have to spend $50 at the MAC makeup counter to get you makeup done? Well what if...?
I don't know where you live. But I can return all products if I want to in Canada. However, I highly suggest that you only buy products you want so you don't have to return. If you return the following will happen:





#1. The MAC girls hate it. They have to make a sale goal in the week. When someone returns it takes away from the goal.


#2. MAC don't resell the products (even unopened). They throw it away in the garbage. So it's such a waste of product and money.
You could return it. But if you live in the UK then the policy is hella stupid! cause I once used a MAC product and couldn't give it back cause it was used, I was thinking what the heck? cause I watched youtube videos of people living in the US and they used a certain product from MAC and could give it back if they used it. But yes you can return your MAC product if its unused (only in the UK) but if you live in US and CANADA the MAC store will let you return it even if you have used it! :)
You should go to Sephora and ask for one of their free (I think) consultations where they show you makeup basics, one of them being the smokey eye =]
i didnt know you could return makeup at mac ..


and you can just call and book a makeover .
It's bad. Be classy and pay for your services. Why should anyone work for free. 2D
Not bad.





%26lt;---doesn't wear makeup
I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream