Friday, December 11, 2009

I got an Interview with a makeup counter at Macy's...?

I live in New york...and I love make up, and I can put it on pretty well also.The makeup line I chose is for the woman of color...I even use this product myself, and I love it! I apply for a make up counter job at Macy's, and I got an interview next week. Any advice as far as the questions, that are being ask? This is my first time working retail, so this will be very interesting...any advice? have anyone worked at a make up counter? is it fun?I got an Interview with a makeup counter at Macy's...?
Dress for the part. Be confident but not aggressive. Smile, wear your make up just right, not overdoing it. Dress in business colors, like tans or blues, not pop in in clothes like a disco. Show any expertise you may have %26amp; practice on an individual or 2 before you go. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream