Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls,have you ever seen a guy getting his makup done at the makeup counter or shopping for pantyhose?

i HAVE WAITED ON A MAN WHO WAS BUYING LADIES CLOTHES FOR HIMSELF. HE HAD WANTED TO USED THE LADIES FITTING ROOM TO TRY ON CLOTHES ,.... THAT IS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE SHOULD I LET SHIM USE THE MEN'S OR LADIES FITTING ROOM. WE COULD NOT LET SHIM USE THE LADIES DUE TO RESPECT FOR THE OTHER COSTUMERS. WE HAD LET SHIM USE THE EMPLOYEES RESTROOM TO TRY ON CLOTHES, SO THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY COMPLAINTS. I HAD HELP[ SHIM WITH A COUPLE OF DRESSES, HE TOOK THE ONES I HAD SUGGESTED.Girls,have you ever seen a guy getting his makup done at the makeup counter or shopping for pantyhose?
I've never seen anyone get makeup done at a makeup counter, male or female. I don't buy pantyhose enough to notice who else buys it.Girls,have you ever seen a guy getting his makup done at the makeup counter or shopping for pantyhose?
No
Not so far, but I suppose in this day and age, anything is possible! lol.
wow!!! CROSSDRESSER!!!
hell, i give 'em TIPS!
No but I have seen a man shopping in the woman's lingerie department. Later on, he was headed towards the dressing rooms, and he went in, the employee inside sent him to a men's dressing room.
I've never seen men getting makovers. NOT NORMAL.


I have seen men shopping for pantyhose...no big deal. Lots of men shop for their wives/girlfriends, ie clothes, feminine hygiene prducts and abby products. I think more men should be as supportive.
Yup.


Well not the pantyhose thing....





But makeup yes. Ive even gone shopping with a few guy friends for makeup so people would think it was mine. Or gone to the salon thing for them to get makeup done. But I think I might be a little too ';eh'; about it for some peoples taste. It's actually my guy friends who are trying to teach me how to wear makeup but I dun think I'll ever learn. %26gt;_%26lt; (yes I know off topic)





But yeah. I've seen it. I've seen guys I didn't know buying makeup and getting their makeup done, and I've gone with guys I do know to do that.
No, but good for them if they feel like doing it. I don't see anything wrong with it.
no! did u see a gay guy?!
no i can't say i have..lol
No and I don't think i ever will.
noooooooooooo,never and i don't even want to see ori'll wet my pants due to laughing
I've seen guys shopping for pantyhose but I think they're just shopping for it for thier gf or mom, auant, grandma, ect.......
I once waited on a guy who had a dress on. He was buying kotex pads. He was very nice. lol
I've seen it but it probably doesn't count because it was my bf and I was the reason he was buying them! But they were for him anyway, I think its so hot when he wears my clothes! Guys should be more open about these things, I LOVE wearing my pantyhose, they slim me, keep me warm, and eliminate my visable panty line (important!). If girls can do it why not guys?
NO! And I don't plan to. Why do you ask?
no wayy
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream