Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am getting my makeup done at a MAC counter for prom, how does the whole process work / are they good?

I am getting my makeup done this friday at the MAC makeup counter in Macys for prom.


My dress is white and black.


Could you explain the process of what they do and if they do a good job?





thanks!I am getting my makeup done at a MAC counter for prom, how does the whole process work / are they good?
I used to work for M.A.C. Not sure if you are from the states or canada. I'm from canada and if you get it done at the store its 50$ and you get a free mascara. If you go to the department store where the have a M. A.C booth then its 40$ worth of product and a free makeover. They do AMAZING work. to complete prom or wedding applications you need to have passed a course within the company.I am getting my makeup done at a MAC counter for prom, how does the whole process work / are they good?
Where I live, it's $50 for a consultation. You can either get the makeup application done and walk, or you can apply the $50 towards your MAC makeup purhase. It think which one to do is a no brainer. Yes, I think many are pretty good at what they do, and my understanding is that - yes, they do have to undergo training from the company. But yeah, it really depends on the person. Some are good, some aren't. But, isn't that pretty much just like any other job? Not everyone is good at what they do. And some really are...
they do a really good job, have ideas of what you want though because they can definitely go overboard....


go online at maccosmetics.com and check out the ';looks'; for some possible ideas.


its fun and relaxing and they're all really cool girls, and don't feel too pressured to buy anything, although i suggest whatever they put on your lips.


=)
lool there isnt a process...it also depends on which artist u get ..they may ask u questions regaurding the look u want..and they just get to work...ive seen it done





MAC is freaken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down...no competition
yes they do good job...........
they are wonderful but make sure that u know what u want before just going up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream