Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best foundation to buy with good coverage at the makeup counters at the mall??

I don't know whether to use Sephoria, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Prescriptives. does anyone know which line has the best makeup/skincare from personal use?? thanks.What is the best foundation to buy with good coverage at the makeup counters at the mall??
Prescriptives does a good color-matching foundation, so I used to use that. Now I use Bare Minerals available at Sephora and through infomercials. It's light but gives really nice coverage. I love it. You can buy the starter kit for 50 bucks.What is the best foundation to buy with good coverage at the makeup counters at the mall??
iv tried so many but one i love is Clarins truly matte foundation, it goes on so smooth n has gr8 coverage!!


get a tester from the stands n try dif 1s, they last a while too n then u'll know what 1 works best 4 your skin..goodluck!!
MAC has the best. They have everything from very light coverage to full coverage foundations and powders, they even have a flawless finish foundation. I've been using them for almost 9 years and love their line. I never break out from it, and the staff is always so helpful and knowledgeable about their lines and how to apply it.
Lancome Teint Idole.





the BEST foundation I have ever used. I have some acne scarring and it gives me coverage but doesnt look cakey or heavy. In fact, I've gotten compliments on how great my skin is looking lately and my friends were shocked when I told them I was were a foundation. It doesnt even look like you have a foundation on that's how smooth and light this product is. I LOVE it.





I've tried pretty much everything. I even thought that I would aim high and try for the really expensive Chanel Double Perfection Fluide foundation ($50) because I thought ';really expensive = really great product';. WRONG. Lancome is an exceptionally better product (in this category. I'm a big chanel fan with other makeup products)





So I definitely recommend this, you will love it!!
I switched about six months ago from MAC's liquid foundation to a mineral powder foundation made by Arbonne. I'm amazed at the coverage that the MPF gives you, and it's really lightweight, so I don't really feel like I've got on makeup at all.





I don't know if any of the ones you listed have a MPF, but if they do, you might try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream