Friday, December 11, 2009

How much do you get paid to work at a makeup counter?

Depends on the dep't store and your experience level. I worked at Dillard's and made $11.00 p.h. with a quota and no commissions. I'm certain other women made more than me, but they had years of experience on different lines etc. I was just a former Mary Kay salesperson with a lot of hustle.





I know they pay less per hour but give commission and Macy's, Saks, and Nordstroms's. And I know a lot of people who left Dillard's to work for Nordstrom's recently. Apparently they treat their cosmetic sales people like gold over there.





Best of luck and happy job hunting!How much do you get paid to work at a makeup counter?
MAC pays $15 an hr when u start...How much do you get paid to work at a makeup counter?
depends on the store


10$ per hour is average
in my country they are paid 5000 SAR (saudi arabian riyals) which is 1333 dollars...





the 1 saudi riyal is 3.75 dollars..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream