Saturday, December 5, 2009

Going to a salon and makeup counter vs having the beauticians come to you?

What are the pros and cons of each and what did you end up going with? Were you happy with your choice?Going to a salon and makeup counter vs having the beauticians come to you?
Definately happy with going to the salon. At least if they get it wrong, they'll change it for you. They use their own stuff, clean it, and give you coffee.





Less work. Less hastle. Everyones happy.











You can walk out those doors feeling gorgeous too, rather than having to make an excuse to walk out your own to flaunt what you have just paid for!








I love it every time!Going to a salon and makeup counter vs having the beauticians come to you?
I would go to MAC and get one of the artists who is wearing makeup you like. MAC people are really good, and they can do lots of different stuff. They will have you come in once before to see what you like and try some stuff out and then again the day of the wedding. And if you decide you want them to come to you and do you and the whole party they will do that, too.
My beautician is coming to me but only for hair, I am doing my own make up. I don't wear a lot of make up and when others do it for me, I don't like it much. I am confident this will be the best choice for me.
I went to the make up counter for my trial, and hated what she did with my make up. My husband did, too. I went to the salon for my hair, but did my own make up.
I would do your make up yourself, if you come down the isle and the groom can't reconize you, is not good. for my brothers wedding we did our own makeup, giving it a casual look for a formal wedding.
dont go to the makeup counter cuz they cant do makeup....my cuzin had a M.A.C. rep follower her all day with makeup from getting dressed to the night at the reception
it would generaly cost more if the make up artist comes to you.
my beauticians came to me for the practice run and for the wedding day it was allot essayer on me that way
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream