Friday, December 11, 2009

I want a job at a makeup counter how do I go about doing this?

I am not licesned yet and am currently in school. I really think this would be a great job for me as I would gain experience. I love my current job, but its just not my passion.





So any experiences? Are there places I can apply without my license?I want a job at a makeup counter how do I go about doing this?
you dont need a license to work at a department store


the only place you need a license is at a beauty salon





you could contact the company you want to work for


I'm sure they will find you a spotI want a job at a makeup counter how do I go about doing this?
Oh my word, I can help you with this. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. I have my own cosmetic counter (actually an entire boutique) in my dining room. Mary Kay offers ongoing extensive training specifically in the cosmetic industry and you do not need a business license or a cosmetology license. As an Independent Beauty Consultant, I work my own hours, I work with only the clients I want to work with, I have done special days at beauty salons for their clients, and sooooo much more. Mary Kay is rated as the number one business opportunity for women (Wall Street Journal) and our Marketing plan has been taught at Harvard University. You can get paid while you earn. It is wonderful. If you would like, e-mail me your phone number and I will give you a call and answer all your questions. rebecca@marykay.com. You can check out my website (you can get one of these also) www.marykay.com/rebecca. If working at a make-up counter goes along with ';your passion';, this may be EXACTLY what you are looking for.
Go to the shop you want the job in, then ask the staff about jobs at that shop
get a lincense first
there are many places to try out for a job as a cosmetologist.i would recommend Mary Kay.
Actually, not much. My friend got a job at the Mac counter and all she had to do was bring a person, put their makeup on and bingo... job! I think she takes their classes from time to time, but she didn't take any makeup artist classes or anything.
I think you get your license while working there. I'm not for sure. I was told you apply at the counter and they train you.
Your best bet would be to apply for a job at a department store. When I worked at the Bon Ton you didn't need to be licenced because they train you and pay for it.
Go to the Macy's cosmetic department and ask for an application or they will send you to the office for the department who will give you the application. And see what happens, but go prepared like an interview, cause they might speak to you as a brief interview with questions.


So look professional.


Good Luck.


You don't need a license to start. They will provide you training to be certified depending on what expertise you want to gain.
try the mall
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream