Friday, December 11, 2009

I work at Macy's makeup counter, it's my 4th day and they're putting me on the floor alone with no training!?

I work at Macy's makeup counter, it's my 4th day and their putting me on the floor with no training. I went to othe training courses and they had 4 people to a computer to learn the register. It's confusing to me. My manager is kind of mean and won't teach me the register because she is on a power trip and stubbon. I want to learn but she just won't budge!





Because of the terrible management at Macy's, they're putting me on the floor tomorrow on Monday BY MYSELF.





I work at the makeup counter at Clarins. What are the steps I need to remember?





How to do a basic cash/credit card transaction. Put in associate number and ID, T1 then WHAT? My manager won't help me!





Even if you don't know the register, anything you can tell me that would help would be great!





Thanks!I work at Macy's makeup counter, it's my 4th day and they're putting me on the floor alone with no training!?
maybe this will teach your manager a lesson. don't worry. when i first started working the cash register, i had no clue. just tell the customers your new. just try to enjoy work. but if you are having a lot of trouble during your shift, maybe you can ask a girl from another counter to show you really quickly how to work the registerI work at Macy's makeup counter, it's my 4th day and they're putting me on the floor alone with no training!?
Pray. And be thankful you ave a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream