Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I get a counter consultation or a salon application of makeup?

I am going to a black tie party and I really want to have my makeup done professionally. I was thinking of going to MAC for a consultation, but I am not really sure if they will do my whole look for me. I know it costs $50 in purchases to have a consult done there. Can I go the day of the event and expect to get a whole look done? Or should I just go to a salon and have a makeup application done?Should I get a counter consultation or a salon application of makeup?
i would consider the MAC counter because you will actually get to take home some of the products while at the salon you will not.





i would call them and SCHEDULE an appointment and let them know that you will be going out after the appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream