Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you go to the chanel or clinique makeup counter to get formal makeup done?

I remember my ex-stepsister took me with her when she was getting her makeup done for a formal at the Clinique counter or something. We've lost touch, but can you still do that, like with MAC or Chanel? Can you pay them to do your makeup for you for prom, like I would like to do?Can you go to the chanel or clinique makeup counter to get formal makeup done?
You have to call and make an appointment most of the time. But yes they still do that. It has never cost me anything but every store is different so when you call ask.Can you go to the chanel or clinique makeup counter to get formal makeup done?
I believe you can. I know Clinique does it. I'm sure most of the other make-up lines do also. Next time your in the store, stop by and ask as you would most likely need appt. Otherwise they do people as they stop by and you wouldn't want to wait if you have an affair to attend.
go to mac....


u might have to pay tho....








but.... they are REALLLLLLLY GOOOOODDD :]
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream