Thursday, December 3, 2009

How old do you have to be to work at the Bobbi Brown makeup counter at most department stores?

Do you have to have any training? I was just wondering. Does anyone know?How old do you have to be to work at the Bobbi Brown makeup counter at most department stores?
either probably 16+ or 18+.


but idt you really need any training.How old do you have to be to work at the Bobbi Brown makeup counter at most department stores?
idk wat that is but i would really appreciate you answering my questions. PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ON MY KNEES RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR I REALLY AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPLLEEAASSEE
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream