Thursday, December 3, 2009

What qualifications do you need to work at a department store makeup counter?

I am really good with makeup and I would love to work part time at a makeup counter but I was wondering what you had to have done to get the job.What qualifications do you need to work at a department store makeup counter?
You do not need any qualifications. When you go to apply dress nicely (not trendy, but business like). They like women that have naturally flawless skin. Do not wear a bunch of makeup, look natural. they will train you how they want you to wear their makeup. I worked at Estee Lauder during my undergrad education. They actually asked me to work there when I went to buy some make up. I told them I liked the natural look. It was a good job.What qualifications do you need to work at a department store makeup counter?
umm...need to know how to do makeup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream