Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to work the Macy's register at the makeup counter?

I work at Macy's makeup counter, it's my 4th day and they're putting me on the floor alone with no training. I need to know the steps to do a basic cash and credit transaction.





1. Put in associate ID and number


2. Press t1 for payment





what are the rest of the steps! I'm new!





Thanks!How to work the Macy's register at the makeup counter?
I am a Macy's Associate. I work at Macy's in Springfield Missouri.





Information on using the POS (point of sale) system at Macy's is private information. This information should NOT be shared online. Doing so could get any Macy's Associates wrote-up or terminated.





If you need help running the POS system, just ask another Associate at your store. I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you.





As for all other associates who might want to respond to this question, I hope that you too will make the right decision to NOT share private company information.





Best of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream