Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want a job at a makeup counter how do I go about doing this?

I am not licesned yet and am currently in school. I really think this would be a great job for me as I would gain experience. I love my current job, but its just not my passion.





So any experiences? Are there places I can apply without my license?I want a job at a makeup counter how do I go about doing this?
Not sure what state yo live in, but try applying at your local department store. (Macy's etc). They usually have job postings online for the make-up counter or cosmetics department. Once your application is submitted, you usually attend a group interiview and they will ask about your experience etc. If you are in school, it is a big plus. If they have an opening that fits your schedule, they will talk with you further. Good LuckI want a job at a makeup counter how do I go about doing this?
Just go around to the counter you really want to work for.


Introduce yourself and leave a resume. Or at least contact information - Or get the managers name and return when she will be there. Tell them your name and that you'd love to work there - :O)





Good Luck.
Did you try the make-up counters at Lord %26amp; Taylor? Hires people for the make-up counters. However, first, go and talk to a sales person at the store where you want to work and ask how you can get a job.





I don't know if Lord %26amp; Taylor, Macy's and other stores will hire you without asking. Ask the ladies at the cosmetic counters in the stores where you want to work. They can give you the best advice.
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream