Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do I go to the makeup counter with a clean face or with my own makeup?

I'm having my makeup done at a MAC counter tomorrow. It seems to make the most sense to arrive wearing no makeup. Is that correct? I wasn't sure if I needed to wear my everyday makeup so they could see what I'm used to and do a compare/contrast. Anyone know what the artists recommend?Do I go to the makeup counter with a clean face or with my own makeup?
clean face if you're looking for foundation..Do I go to the makeup counter with a clean face or with my own makeup?
You can go with makeup if you'd like, I think the artist's preference differentiates on the store and the artist. Most artists are flexible and do whatever you want them to do. Some people go because they want their foundation done, so they wear their eye makeup there. My recommendation would be to not go with any makeup on, that way they can apply makeup the way they think would look better on you and you can compare and contrast yourself.
you can go with either. many people say to go without any, but i would say go with yours on ( if the store has good personal service) any ways, so, as you said, they can tell you what you can do diffrent or see what your usally do. also, they will remove your make-up for you, and you can see what they use for your skin type ( expecially important if you don't know what to use on your face) and your face will release natrual chemicals from being on a diffrent removal product that will help shine, take away access oil, and help your skin get softer. only do this, thoug, if you know that they will remove your make-up!





best wishes and good luck,


鈾?meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream