Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you buy something from the makeup counter if you want the makeup artist to do your makeup for prom?

if they don't charge a dime for doing makeup.Would you buy something from the makeup counter if you want the makeup artist to do your makeup for prom?
Yes you should even if it's only a lipstick, it's the right thing to do. She spent all that time on you and to show your appreciation buy something, even if it's something cheap, it would definitely be rude not to.Would you buy something from the makeup counter if you want the makeup artist to do your makeup for prom?
Absolutely. Please keep in mind that the women (and some men) behind these beauty counters earn commission. It is a complimentary service that every counter offers, but it is also a sales demonstration. They earn their living doing these consultations, and it is extremely important that at least one or two items are purchased, even if it is just powder and lip gloss.





Now, if any of them treat you with contempt because you are young, please tell them that you wish to be treated with respect. It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen occasionally.
I think I probably would also because it is just the type of person I am. You just need to try and find a balance between doing both. Maybe also mention to your co-workers how great it is to do girls make-up that can make a huge different on their big night!!!!
yes. its only polite





same thing happend to me, this lady from the chanel counter gave me a totally free chanel make-over (she felt sorry for me) but i still bought a lip gloss and tiped her to be polite, its rude not to
They usually expect you to buy something unless they would turn really nasty and mean. Approach MAC counter and ask to see what they say-
I would because I feel like they spent time to educate me on their products so why not. The last times I have I just bought the lip gloss or blush but nothing that is really expensive.
its manners really

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream