Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which makeup counter should I use at lord and taylor?

I'm going to lord and taylor to get my makeup done for prom and I'm not sure which makeup counter to use. Bobbi Brown is all booked up so I'm going to have to get one of those individual makeup stations and there are tons so I don't know which to choose. There's Clinique, Estee Lauder and so many more does anyone have any suggestions for which makeup brand out of all of them I should make a reservation for.





Thanks!Which makeup counter should I use at lord and taylor?
Clinique is always a good choice.


I have never in my 12 years of wearing makeup heard anything bad about clinique, plus they have been around FOREVER, probably longer than I have been alive!





Estee Lauder has been around forever too.





You can't really go wrong with a classicWhich makeup counter should I use at lord and taylor?
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream