Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup counter could I go to for an everyday natural look?

I was thinking of going to one of those department store makeup counters to get a little makeover.





I want them to help me to do an everyday natural look. Not all glam and overdone. I went to MAC once and they made me look like a clown. I have dirty blonde hair, pale skin %26amp; green eyes and they put shiny dark green eyeshadow all the way up to my eyebrows. I looked awful!





So where should I go for just a light natural look for school but still pretty?What makeup counter could I go to for an everyday natural look?
Boots Natural Collection and Collection 2000. I use these to brands and I prefer the light natural look as well.What makeup counter could I go to for an everyday natural look?
MAC but you need to specify that a natural look is what you are going for. They can and will do it and very well just be sure to be spcefic with them.
Kryolan makeup





is the best





If you are in melbourne there have a shop in the City !!


Or good up the Kryolan site , there you live ?
Clinique has always been one of my favorites for a more natural look. They did my makeup for my Senior pictures and prom.
Clinique is the best i think. It's always been really pretty and it gives you the natural look; not the fake Barbie look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream